To complete this assignment students will follow along with the PowerPoint lesson from this class.
Students are required to submit an accessible PDF document that flows from their Story 4 written assignment.
HINT: Make sure your Word document is fully accessible – see comments from the assignment dropbox.
Your accessible PDF document, must have the following components:
- Story 4 Written Assignment begins as a fully accessible Word document
- Includes Headlines (Titles & Headings) – including one Heading 1, several Heading 2s, a couple of Heading 3s.
- Includes 2 photos embedded throughout the document (not at the beginning or the end)
- Ensure all Word accessibility features have been met (metadata, accessibility checker, human intervention)
- Create a PDF from the Word File
- Run the PDF through the accessibility checker in Adobe Acrobat
- Correct any errors and / or warnings
- Submit your accessible PDF file to Module 8 Dropbox
Create journalism content using Universal Design which will be accessible in all formats including digital audio, video, and print media, and web content. Articulate the disability perspective through integrated learning opportunities applicable to the field of journalism. Identify the principles and practices of pertinent legislation and standard Web guidelines. Demonstrate the appropriate professionalism.
Module 1: Legislation
Module 2: Disability Perspective
Module 3: Alternative Communication
Module 4: Assistive Technologies
Module 5: Accessible Meetings & Events
Module 6: Video Captioning
Module 7: Document Accessibility - Word
Module 8: Document Accessibility - PDF
Module 9 - Web Accessibility
0.00 average base on 0 ratings